No matter what you are going through. You might have a list of things to do and due dates that seems to multiply with each passing day. You are on your fourth cup of coffee and wondering if it’ll ever get any easier. It does and it will. Here is a list of verses to remind us that God is not only watching over us, but guiding us and encouraging us as we work through this school year.
1. Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
2. Romans 12:2: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
3. John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
4. Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
5. 2 Chronicles 15:7: “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”
6. Psalm 37:24: “though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”
7. Isaiah 12:2: “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”
8. Romans 8:31: “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
9. Deuteronomy 31:6: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
10. Colossians 1:11: “Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might o that you may have great endurance and patience.”